Imagine writing to bring peace to the world, Imagine a Heaven and No Hell, Imagine people working together as Blessings to each other and Being Blessed, everyone united globally as a community responsible for social justice and accountability. Imagine perfect Love around the world.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Imagine

Inspired from the song that John Lennon wrote, I modified the contents to fit my own personal beliefs, in a way that others might better understand how we can help our world and reduce violence and stress on a universal level.

Imagine there is a heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
No infidels around us,
Just people who do and do not lie...

Imagine all the people Living for today...

Imagine there are no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And one religion too

Imagine all the people Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine all possessions I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the land...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one


Imagine there are no Churches
We are all working for the praise of GOD
Imagine all the people that come to GOD this way
There is only one way before us
And we go living day to day
Imagine all the people living for their future
Knowing right from wrong

You may say that I am a Dreamer, I’m not the only one


Imagine Life in Heaven, knowing all there is to know
Imagine Life on Earth working for that goal
Living life as Equals promoting the Brotherhood of People

Life is short for the living but take it day by day…
Imagine all the people living for today
Helping one another, lend a helping hand
Imagine all the people sharing across the land…

You may say that I am a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
Wake up people and see what you have done…


Think of the Blessings that each one of us could be to each other…
Think of the things that can and will be accomplished…

Think of the Earth as its own spaceship traveling to the ends of creation…
It doesn't take much imagination, to see where we have been,
Look around you now and think of where we could go, around the world, and back again,
We are here for a time, now what will we leave our children?

Imagine all the people living for tomorrow, what can we leave to our next generation a world living in peace and harmony, or disaster and disgrace... Think about your brother and sister the entire human race.

Imagine all the people living for that day.


Back To:

  1. My Online Books or Writings
  2. Foreign Affairs
  3. Current Events
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home